We can do anything we set our minds to. You may think you can't but do you want to know a secret? YOU CAN! Don't let others or your own little internal voice limit you.
This is art work is the perfect reminder we are LIMITLESS!!!
WHAT YOU GET
- This is an instant PDF Download to be printed on your own printer. No need to wait for anything to be shipped. How cool is that!
- The artwork is available in A4 or A3 size (select the size you desire).
- You get it in all 3 colours (green, blue and yellow). I'm generally indecisive so I wanted to take the painful decision making out of it for you :)
I also have a girl version if you are interested. I can inspiration art print for girls.
Please understand that I am a small business and this is how I make my living so I would really appreciate it if you did not forward or distribute these PDF files to others. I have priced the artwork so it is affordable for everyone.
This artwork is copyright and it is for personal use or personal gifts only. Print as many as you like for personal use. It is not to be redistributed. It is not for commercial or business use and it is definitely not for resale.
Due to the digital nature of this artwork, refunds or exchanges can not be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can use the contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Australia Post for all our shipping.
Shipping within Australia
- Free local pick-up available from Canberra. Please get in touch with me at email@example.com to arrange a suitable time for pick up.
- For orders within Australia, shipping rates are worked out automatically for you at check-out. The cost depends on the weight and size of the package and your postcode.
- Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will organise a quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice.
We ship world wide. Rates for shipping outside of Australia will vary depending on where you are located.
Shipping of multiple items to the same address can be packaged together and usually cost less.
Note: Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending me an email email@example.com and I can organise a shipping quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice. You will need to tell me the country where the item needs to be shipped to.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Most of your lil goodies (except cloud lights) will be dispatched within 72 business hours of making your purchase (subject to stock availability of course). Please note that payment by Direct Deposit may take 2 to 3 business days to clear into our account and will affect delivery times.
Please note: Dispatch time for the cloud lights will take 2-3 weeks as each light is hand sculpted and this process can not be rushed to ensure the highest quality.
- Australia customers should receive your order within 3 - 7 days from dispatch.
- International shipping takes approximately 7 - 21 days from dispatch.
As much as we would love to, we cannot guarantee delivery times as delivery is done by a third party. We cannot be held liable for any additional charges incurred whatsoever, or for any damage caused by third parties. This includes loss, delays and damages. Damages caused by transportation will need to be claimed directly with the carrier.
Can I change my mind?
We hope that you will be happy with your lil order but if you are not we are happy for you to exchange it for something else or give you store credit of equal value. Please return the item/s unused, with no damage and still in brand new condition with it's original packaging within 7 days of receiving it. You will need to cover the return shipping cost.
We recommend you use trackable shipping services when returning an item, so you can make sure that the item is returned to us and that you can track the status of your return shipment. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
Contact us for our postal address.
What if my item was received faulty?
We want to make sure we are offering the best service and products to our lil customers so we are meticulous when it comes to checking and packing items before shipment. However, if you receive your item and it is faulty we are happy to provide a full refund. Please email a photo of it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then send it back to us in its original packaging so we can see what went wrong.
Important note: Faulty doesn't equal damage caused by shipping or customs. As much as we wish we did we don't have control over the shipping process so we cannot be held liable for things going wrong during shipping e.g. Damage or lost packages. That is why we get tracking and extra cover insurance on all our packages.
Touch wood, if your item was damaged during shipping or customs please let us know and we will send you all the information you will need to put in your claim.