By Lil Spaces
A finalist in 2015 Etsy Design awards, and coveted by style enthusiast around the world these majestic cloud lights are so much more than just a night light. They are exquisite pieces of functional art. They have been featured on Buzz Feed, Interiors Addict, Babyology and many other Australian and International publications.
ABOUT THE CLOUD LIGHTS
Each cloud light has been lovingly sculpted by our own two hands so yours maybe a little different to the one in the picture. A single low voltage LED emits a soft glow which is diffused by 100% natural botanical fibre so it is all around gentle on humans as well as the environment. The smoother than silk fibre is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial.
For hanging we opted for a single strand of colourless nylon wire to create the illusion of the cloud magically suspending in mid air. These battery operated lights are convenient and easy to install. When turned on in a darkened room the light projects images of a crescent moon and stars on the ceiling.
Large cloud light
- Dimensions: 560mm x Width 400mm x Height 320mm
- Weight: 500g
- Operation mode: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
Small cloud light
- Dimensions: 400mm x Width 300mm x Height 220mm
- Weight: 300g
- Operation mode: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
PLEASE NOTE: Our lights are made to order so can take up to 2-3 weeks to make yours (we call this processing time). The process can not be rush as each cloud light is hand sculpted to achieve the perfect cloud form. Your processing time begins the date your order is purchased.
Hang a single light near the cot and your baby will drift off to a far away dreamland with ease. It makes the perfect night light. Hang a bunch in different sizes and heights in a foyer of your home or place of business to create a sophisticated galleryesque impact. Cover the entire ceiling with cloud lights at your baby's christening or your wedding to create a warm and fuzzy romantic feeling.
OUR CLOUDS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Kids spaces (domestic and commercial) e.g. nursery, toddler rooms, kids bedrooms, playrooms, childcare centres, school classrooms etc
- Artist and health studios
- Day spas
- Corporate and hotel lobbies
- Corporate lounges
- Special events - e.g. engagements, weddings, christenings, birthday parties, anniversaries
CLOUD LIGHT FAQ
HOW DO YOU TURN ON THE LIGHT?
There is an on/off switch at the bottom of the light. You can easily reach up to turn it on or off.
DOES IT NEED TO BE PLUGGED INTO MAIN POWER?
No, it is fully battery operated.
IS IT SAFE?
The cloud lights are as safe as a calculator, a wrist watch or a battery operated toy.
The cloud light is not capable of being connected to an external power supply therefore it classed as a low risk 'battery operated device'.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
2 x AAA batteries will last approximately 2 1/2 weeks if you run it for 12 hours per night.
This is an important difference as some products on the market will only run for 8 hours. Having to change batteries every night would quickly become very expensive.
HOW DO YOU HANG IT?
It already has a clear nylon string attached to the light and we provide a small ceiling loop hook. You will need to screw the hook into the ceiling.
IS THE PRICE FOR 1 OR 3 LIGHTS AS IN THE PHOTO?
The prices are per light.
WHAT SIZES ARE IN THE PHOTO?
In the photo there are 2 x Large and 1 x Small cloud lights
IS THE NATURAL FIBRE ANIMAL OR PLANT
The fibre is natural plant fibre.
WHERE SHOULDN'T I HANG THE LIGHT(S)?
If you are looking at getting them for baby's nursery, I don't recommend hanging them directly above the cot. Although the fibre is 100% natural, I would hate for a small piece of fibre to accidentally fall in the cot as it could be a chocking hazard. I'm just one of those over cautious and over protective mama.
BECAUSE FIBRE MATTERS
We only use botanical fibre that comes from nature which has been produced in an ecological way by a reputable company, because we feel that both our lil ones and our planet is worth protecting.
The origin and the evolution
1. Our fibre begins it's life in forest plantations in Spain that practice sustainability.
2. It then travels to Austria where it is turned into raw fibre. These clever Austrians not only comply with the EU sustainability standards when it comes to ecological production but they are setting the benchmark. Their revolutionary patented system landed them the "European Award for the Environment" from the European Union.
3. The next stop is New South Wales, Australia. Here the raw fibre is transformed into the gorgeous silky white fibre by a lovely family who love and have been working with natural fibres for more than 30 years.
4. The second last stop on the journey is the Lil Spaces studio in Canberra, Australia, where we carefully and loving hand sculpt this beautiful and natural fibre into magical clouds just for you.
5. The final drift to you, wherever you maybe in the world.
Check out our package deals:
We use Australia Post for all our shipping.
Shipping within Australia
- Free local pick-up available from Canberra. Please get in touch with me at email@example.com to arrange a suitable time for pick up.
- For orders within Australia, shipping rates are worked out automatically for you at check-out. The cost depends on the weight and size of the package and your postcode.
- Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will organise a quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice.
We ship world wide. Rates for shipping outside of Australia will vary depending on where you are located.
Shipping of multiple items to the same address can be packaged together and usually cost less.
Note: Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending me an email email@example.com and I can organise a shipping quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice. You will need to tell me the country where the item needs to be shipped to.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Most of your lil goodies (except cloud lights) will be dispatched within 72 business hours of making your purchase (subject to stock availability of course). Please note that payment by Direct Deposit may take 2 to 3 business days to clear into our account and will affect delivery times.
Please note: Dispatch time for the cloud lights will take 2-3 weeks as each light is hand sculpted and this process can not be rushed to ensure the highest quality.
- Australia customers should receive your order within 3 - 7 days from dispatch.
- International shipping takes approximately 7 - 21 days from dispatch.
As much as we would love to, we cannot guarantee delivery times as delivery is done by a third party. We cannot be held liable for any additional charges incurred whatsoever, or for any damage caused by third parties. This includes loss, delays and damages. Damages caused by transportation will need to be claimed directly with the carrier.
Can I change my mind?
We hope that you will be happy with your lil order but if you are not we are happy for you to exchange it for something else or give you store credit of equal value. Please return the item/s unused, with no damage and still in brand new condition with it's original packaging within 7 days of receiving it. You will need to cover the return shipping cost.
We recommend you use trackable shipping services when returning an item, so you can make sure that the item is returned to us and that you can track the status of your return shipment. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
Contact us for our postal address.
What if my item was received faulty?
We want to make sure we are offering the best service and products to our lil customers so we are meticulous when it comes to checking and packing items before shipment. However, if you receive your item and it is faulty we are happy to provide a full refund. Please email a photo of it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then send it back to us in its original packaging so we can see what went wrong.
Important note: Faulty doesn't equal damage caused by shipping or customs. As much as we wish we did we don't have control over the shipping process so we cannot be held liable for things going wrong during shipping e.g. Damage or lost packages. That is why we get tracking and extra cover insurance on all our packages.
Touch wood, if your item was damaged during shipping or customs please let us know and we will send you all the information you will need to put in your claim.