We use Australia Post for all our shipping.
Shipping within Australia
- Free local pick-up available from Canberra. Please get in touch with me at email@example.com to arrange a suitable time for pick up.
- For orders within Australia, shipping rates are worked out automatically for you at check-out. The cost depends on the weight and size of the package and your postcode.
- Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will organise a quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice.
We ship world wide. Rates for shipping outside of Australia will vary depending on where you are located.
Shipping of multiple items to the same address can be packaged together and usually cost less.
Note: Insurance is not included in the shipping prices as the cost depends on the value of the item. If you would like extra cover insurance please let me know by sending me an email email@example.com and I can organise a shipping quote and send you a separate PayPal invoice. You will need to tell me the country where the item needs to be shipped to.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Most of your lil goodies (except cloud lights) will be dispatched within 72 business hours of making your purchase (subject to stock availability of course). Please note that payment by Direct Deposit may take 2 to 3 business days to clear into our account and will affect delivery times.
Please note: Dispatch time for the cloud lights will take 2-3 weeks as each light is hand sculpted and this process can not be rushed to ensure the highest quality.
- Australia customers should receive your order within 3 - 7 days from dispatch.
- International shipping takes approximately 7 - 21 days from dispatch.
As much as we would love to, we cannot guarantee delivery times as delivery is done by a third party. We cannot be held liable for any additional charges incurred whatsoever, or for any damage caused by third parties. This includes loss, delays and damages. Damages caused by transportation will need to be claimed directly with the carrier.