We will send you an email to reset your password.
Hey there style hunters,
I have been really getting into photography of late. I recently created some Christmas themed Styled Stock Photos for myself and thought why not share it. So here are some freebies for you just in time for Christmas.
There are six high resolution PNG images. Three flat lays and 3 frame mock-ups ready for your artwork, photo or message to be inserted.
Creative ways to use Styled Stock Photography
There are many ways to use styled stock but here are a few:
- Overlay your personalised text and use it for your social media posts
- Insert your family photo or a pictures of your little ones in the frame mock-up
- Use as digital or physical Christmas cards
- Use in your family or business newsletter
If you have a blog, website or run an online shop you could:
- Overlay your products
- Crop into different parts of the photo to create buttons
- Crop into different parts of the photo to create web bling. Web bling is like regular bling but for the web. It's used to draw attention to a specific area of a page
- Print it as postcards and include it as package inserts
My images are free for personal and commercial use under the following terms. Only download them if you agree.
- All photos are © Shah Bahpyu and Photo Style Hacker. All rights reserved.
- This license is non-exclusive.
- Photos may not be resold in it's current or altered state.
- They are free for personal and commercial use under the Creative Commons Attributions license.
- Personal use: Feel free to use them anyway you want. I would love it if you would tag me if you end up using it on Social media. I can be found under Lilspaces for Pinterest, FB and Instagram.
- Commercial use: My fellow entrepreneurs, I'm happy for your to use these images for your blog or website as long as you provide an attribution link back to https://lilspaces.com or this blog post. If you are using it for social media please tag me. I can be found in most places under lilspaces.
Phew.. now that all the official stuff is out of the way, download them below.
If you like the wrapping paper I used in the cover photo, you can download them for free from my The cutest Christmas wrapping paper & tags post.
Did you find these photos useful? Do you want me to share them with you as I create more for myself in the future? Is there any specific themes you would like to see? Let me know in the comments.
P.S. If you are wondering why the photos have copyright Photo Style Hacker, that's because that is the name under which I create my photographs. I have an Instagram account @photostylehacker and also a Facebook Group under the same name if you are interested in checking it out.